At a Glance
Babson is the educator, convener and thought leader for Entrepreneurship of All Kinds™.
An independent, not-for-profit institution, Babson is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, and the European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS). In the 2012-2013 academic year, more than 2,000 undergraduate and 1,200 graduate students attended Babson, representing more than 70 countries.
As creators and conveners of knowledge about entrepreneurship, Babson distinguishes itself with:
- An Undergraduate School that provides a top-flight business education blending innovative, integrated and applied business and liberal arts programs with curricular and co-curricular learning experiences.
- The F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business, that grants highly ranked MBA and MS degrees.
- An Executive Education program for professionals looking to grow in today’s rapidly evolving business environment.
- A world-class faculty with real-world experience—68% of our full-time faculty hold a doctoral degree or its equivalent, and are accomplished entrepreneurs, executives, scholars, authors, researchers, poets, and artists.
- Global research projects that are used as key benchmarking indicators by a number of distinguished regional, national and supranational authorities around the world.
- Babson Global which works with corporate, university, government, and foundation partners to advance entrepreneurship education and Entrepreneurial Thought and Action® worldwide.