The STEP Project is designed to explore entrepreneurship practices in the family context and to deliver immediate value to business families who are participating in the Project.
Families who participate in the STEP Project experience a wide range of benefits, including:
- Leading-edge involvement in a global project that is generating knowledge on how families establish entrepreneurial legacies for wealth creation.
- Personalized connection to a regional university program that has research and education activities focusing on family business growth and continuity.
- Priority access to research results with personal application to your family business and professional interpretation by research experts.
- Peer benchmarking with families from countries worldwide through research reports and participation in STEP Activities.
- Exclusive participation in STEP regional and global Summits and access to other educational activities resulting from STEP Project research results.