When you make a gift to The Center for Women’s Entrepreneurial Leadership, you’re giving much more than money—you’re investing in women, giving them the opportunity to develop and use their entrepreneurial leadership.
We know they will make a difference in the world. Please know your gift will, too.
Our first decade of wide-reaching success would not have been possible without the generosity of alumni, parents, and friends. Their support has made all the difference, and yours will too as we move into our next ten years and beyond. Follow us into our second decade of success with gifts that will:
- Increase the number of merit-based scholarships available to qualified female undergraduate and graduate students and the level of funding we can offer.
- Broaden the range of opportunities for women students to travel and participate in programs across the U.S. and globally.
- Secure the high-impact programming that has made CWEL a leader in women’s entrepreneurial thinking and acting around the world.
There are several ways to give:
Go to Make a Gift to Babson, then:
For general program support
- At the dropdown labeled “I’d like my gift to support:” select Center for Women’s Entrepreneurial Leadership
For merit-based scholarships
- At the dropdown labeled “I’d like my gift to support:” select Other
- In the field labeled “If "Other" please specify:” enter CWEL 10th Anniversary Scholarship Initiative
Checks made payable to Babson College, can be sent to:
The Fund for Babson
Babson College, Alumni Hall
P.O. Box 57310
Babson Park, MA 02547-0310
Note: Please specify whether your gift is for The Center for Women’s Entrepreneurial Leadership for general program support, OR the CWEL 10th Anniversary Scholarship Initiative for merit-based scholarships.
To make a gift or pledge by phone, call the Fund for Babson at 781-239-4393. For all other questions, please call CWEL directly at 781-239-5001.
Have you checked to see if your employer (or your spouse’s) participates in a Matching Gift Program? Matching your gift is easy; just follow these three steps:
- Obtain a matching gift form from your employer. Many companies match the charitable contributions of their employees, spouses of employees, retirees, and directors or board members. The amount of the match, payment schedule, employee eligibility, and other restrictions are at the discretion of each employer. Check with your company’s human resources or community relations office to obtain a form and guidelines for matching gifts.
- Complete your portion of the matching gift form.
- Mail your gift and matching gift form to The Fund for Babson (see address above).
Thank you for your interest and generous support!