Activating Babson's Pre-College Curriculum
January 27–28, 2016
Learn how to build a community of practice during this two-day conference introducing Babson’s Entrepreneurial Thought and Action® methodology. The conference is open to educators and community leaders who are looking to facilitate entrepreneurial learning at their institutions. All participants will build a customized curriculum toolkit and a create comprehensive strategy to empower students in new venture creation. This curriculum supports a new approach to learning and problem solving, building an entrepreneurial competency which allows students to navigate uncertainty and turn problems into opportunities.
Babson’s Entrepreneurial Thought and Action Methodology, 9 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Introduction to
- Channeling Your Inner “Teacherpreneur”
- Building Entrepreneurial Atmospheres
Morning Session: Building Entrepreneurial Summer Laboratories, 9 a.m.–Noon
- Utilizing Program Logistics and Resources
- Living and Learning: Cocurricular Experience
- Babson Experts Answer Your Questions and Share Best Practices
Afternoon Session: E-STEAM, 1–3:30 p.m.
- Blending Entrepreneurial Thought and Action and STEM Concepts
- E-STEAM Curriculum Overview and Program Planning
- Strategies for Building a Digital Identity