About Horn Library
- In Person: Visit Information Desk1 on the first floor of the library.
- Ask a Research Librarian: E-mail email@example.com and a research librarian will get back to you within one business day.
- Call: 781-239-4596 to make an appointment with a Research Librarian. See consultation hours.
- Chat: Use the Chat box to IM directly with an Information Assistant. If offline, please leave a message with your contact information – they'll get it next time they log in.
- Find a Library Staff Member
- Users’ Policy
- Library Borrowing Obtain a card, check out materials.
- Study Spaces in the Library
- Bad Weather Policy
- Food in Library
- Copyright at Babson
- Content Strategy The library's Content Strategy articulates the guiding principles and processes for information resource management at the library. Read about specific subject collection development policies here.
Horn Library is dedicated to providing access and services to all members of the Babson Community. Read more about Library special services including adaptive technologies.