Held on Novemember 2nd, the forum brings together emerging Asian businesses and the entrepreneurial spirits of Babson students
Asian entrepreneurs are quickly moving to the forefront of innovation, both domestically and internationally. On Saturday, November 2nd, Babson College’s Asian Business Club will host its annual Asia Entrepreneurship Forum “The Engine of Asia Economy” at the F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business to discuss the expanding markets in Asian countries.
One of the largest student-run events at Babson, this year’s forum will feature three prominent keynote speakers: Santhana Krishnan, former Entrepreneur CEO, Angel Investor and Business Executive at CA Technologies, Inc., Benjamin Wey, CEO of New York Global Group, and David James Brunner, Founder and CEO at ModuleQ. Also present will be panelists hailing from Lenovo, ClickFuel, and PeerTransfer, among others. This is a rare opportunity to witness the meeting between the emerging Asian businesses and the entrepreneurial spirits of the Babson students, having been ranked #1 for Entrepreneurship by U.S. News and World Report for 20 consecutive years.
Panel Sessions include:
- "Business Opportunities in Asian Markets – How can we identify and capture emerging needs in Asia?
- "Investing in Asia – what are risks and chances for investment in Asia?"
- "Tech in Asia – what’s happening in social media, gaming, mobile, e-commerce, and big data?"
- "Social Innovation in Asia – How can we create social & economic value for growth in Asia?"
- “Entrepreneurship in global context – how can we start and/or expand businesses globally?”
- Jason Moens, VP of Product Development, Peer Transfer
- Emiko Sayama, Director, East Japan Railway Company NY Office
- Marc Lind, SVP Global Marketing, Aras
- Kenichi Matsuno, Associate Professor, Babson College
- Stan Fung, Managing Director, FarSight Ventures
- Sanjay Mandava, Managing Director, Contrasense Holdings
- Daofeng He, Executive President of CFPA, Founder & Chairman, Sinotrust Capital Management co., LTD.
- Donna Kelly, Associate Professor, Babson College
- Fan Wu, CTO, NotionInMotion, VP of Engineering, ClickFuel
- Huaming (David) Zhu, Co-founder and President, Atom Interactive
- Takuji Maekawa, Head of Global Toolbar Business, Rakuten, Inc., President and Chief Product Officer, Rakuten Loyalty
- Anirudh Dhebar, Professor, Babson College
- Helen YingSheng Li, Principal, PhilianSci Advisory
- Sampath Kumar, CEO, RMVP, Rajiv Gandhi Foundation
- Melissa Oomer, Consultant, FSG
- Keith Rollag, Associate Professor, Babson College
- Alan Gu, Founder and CEO, DealAm.com
- Chengjie Ji, Founder and CEO, NovaBioAssays
- Ronni Hall, Sr.Global PC + Consultant & Master Black Belt, Lenovo
- J.B.M Kassarjian, Professor, Babson College
For questions, more information, or to view a complete schedule on 2013 Babson Asia Entrepreneurship Forum, please visit: http://www.babcef.org/ or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register please visit: https://baef2013.eventbrite.com/
About Babson Asian Business Club
Since its establishment in 2000, Babson Asia Business Club (BABC) has been one of the most active clubs at Babson College. As a student-managed campus organization, BABC has been an open platform where individuals can maximize their MBA experience at Babson.
About Babson College
Babson College is the educator, convener, and thought leader for Entrepreneurship of All Kinds®. The College is a dynamic living and learning laboratory, where students, faculty, and staff work together to address the real-world problems of business and society -- while at the same time evolving our methods and advancing our programs. We shape the leaders our world needs most: those with strong functional knowledge and the skills and vision to navigate change, accommodate ambiguity, surmount complexity, and motivate teams in a common purpose to create economic and social value. As we have for nearly a half-century, Babson continues to advance Entrepreneurial Thought and Action® as the most positive force on the planet for generating sustainable economic and social value. For information, visitwww.babson.edu
By Hilary Katulak; email@example.com
; 781-239-0723 |
10/30/2013 1:00 PM