Babson College and Business Innovation Factory (BIF) have announced the live Website for their partnered project –The Babson Entrepreneur Experience Laboratory.
The Babson Entrepreneur Experience Laboratory accelerates the design and development of new entrepreneur support solutions. The Lab will:
- develop a deep and ongoing understanding of the entrepreneurship experience through the lens of the entrepreneur,
- create a platform to design and test new entrepreneurship solutions and systems,
- and leverage storytelling and new media to share, understand, and accelerate entrepreneurial activity.
- The site shows the status of work in the Babson Entrepreneur Experience Laboratory, hosts a blog,
- and allows entrepreneurs to interact and share their experience in a 20-second video.
The Business Innovation Factory
The Business Innovation Factory (BIF) creates real world laboratories where organizations can design, prototype, and test new models for delivering value. BIF's mission is to enable business model and system level innovation in areas of high social impact, including health care, education, energy, and entrepreneurship.
Babson College in Wellesley, Mass., is recognized internationally as a leader in entrepreneurial management education. Babson grants BS degrees through its innovative undergraduate program, and grants MBA and custom MS and MBA degrees through the F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business at Babson College. Babson Executive Education offers executive development programs to experienced managers worldwide. For information, visit www.babson.edu
By Nancy Sullivan, email@example.com
, 781-239-4623 |
1/10/2011 12:00 AM