Entrepreneurial leaders address Mexico's economic challenges and opportunities.
The student run Babson Mexican Association is proud to host the Babson College Mexican Conference on Friday, April 26th, 2013 on the Babson College campus in Wellesley, MA.
The conference is a dynamic, interactive event engaging visionary speakers who will address students and entrepreneurs in the Boston area. The Babson student-run conference features the stories of noteworthy entrepreneurs, executives, and politicians who have positively impacted Mexico’s development through their entrepreneurial drive.
The event features a welcome by Babson President Len Schlesinger, keynote speeches, and a series of panel discussions. The event concludes with a networking reception with speakers in an informal setting. Attendees will learn about the challenges and opportunities Mexico faces from some of its most important leaders.
For information and to register, visit the conference Website: The 2013 Babson Mexican Conference
• Enrique Berruga Filloy, Ex Ambassador of Mexico in The UN, Former VP of Cerveceria Modelo
• Jose Antonio Sanchez Perez, CEO Manbit
• Luis F. Treviño, Managing Director of Beamonte Investments, Boston MA
• Ramon Sanchez Piña, Director of Sustainability Harvard University
• Luis Maccise, CEO de Mac Multimedia
• Mexico’s Economic Profile
• Media Influence and Environmental Sustainability
• The Role of Technology Systems in Modernizing an Emerging Economy
• The Importance of Image to Attract Foreign Investment
About Babson College
Babson College is the educator, convener, and thought leader for Entrepreneurship of All Kinds®. The College is a dynamic living and learning laboratory, where students, faculty, and staff work together to address the real-world problems of business and society -- while at the same time evolving our methods and advancing our programs. We shape the leaders our world needs most: those with strong functional knowledge and the skills and vision to navigate change, accommodate ambiguity, surmount complexity, and motivate teams in a common purpose to create economic and social value. As we have for nearly a half-century, Babson continues to advance Entrepreneurial Thought and Action® as the most positive force on the planet for generating sustainable economic and social value. For information, visit www.babson.edu
By Barbara Spies Blair, 781-239-4621, email@example.com
4/18/2013 12:00 AM