The College sponsors its own “5 on Fire” contest to recognize current students.
As part of its 50 on Fire event, BostInno is recognizing the city’s inventors, disrupters, luminaries, and newsmakers across all industries in Boston. Out of more than 150 finalists, Babson community members make up 15 of the final nominees. 50 on Fire winners will be announced at an event on Thursday, December 5, at the John Joseph Moakley Courthouse in the heart of Boston’s Innovation District.
Babson nominees include:
- Steve Connelly ’82 and Connelly Partners
- Paul Costello MBA’11, President, Agency 180
- Aron Schwarzkopf ’10 and Leaf
- Polina Raygorodskaya, ’08, CEO, Wanderu.com
- Babson, Wellesley, and Olin Partnership and Olin College of Engineering
- Stephen Laster, MBA’92, Chief Digital Officer, McGraw Hill Education
- Susan Duffy, Executive Director, Center for Women’s Entrepreneurial Leadership, Babson College
- Jeremy Balboni ’05, Steve Spaeth ’05, Lance Pinn ’05, and Brooklyn Boulders
- Mike Salguero MBA’09 and CustomMade
- John Goscha ’06, Jeff Avallon ’06, Morgen Newman ’06 and Ideapaint
- Sarah Hodges MBA ’10 and Intelligent.ly
In the spirit of community, Babson College sponsored its own “5 on Fire” contest to recognize the Babson undergraduate and graduate students who are inventors, disrupters, luminaries, and newsmakers within the Babson community.
Winners were determined by a panel of Babson staff members. The "5 on Fire" student winners are:
By Barbara Spies Blair, email@example.com
, 781-239-4621 |
11/27/2013 12:00 AM