Babson College will host the 2nd International Conference on Management, Leadership, and Governance on March 20-21, 2014. Researchers, practitioners, and academics from around the world will present the latest research and case studies in their academic fields.
This year’s conference will focus on research that explores the application of entrepreneurship to all types and sizes of organizations. Sustainability ─ the understanding that economic and social value creation are not mutually exclusive ─ will also be a topic of special interest. The conference is chaired by Dr. Phil Dover, associate professor of marketing at Babson College.
- Dr. Leonard A. Schlesinger, The Baker Foundation Professor of Business Administration, Harvard Business School and former president of Babson College will speak on Entrepreneurial Thought and Action ®
- Dr. Daniel Isenberg, professor of entrepreneurship practice at Babson Executive and Enterprise Education and founding director of the Babson Entrepreneurship Ecosystem Project (BEEP) will speak on Entrepreneurial Ecosystems
Additional Conference Tracks
- Business Level Strategy and Sustainability
- Leadership and Entrepreneurship
- Leading Strategy Execution
- Management Issues in Cyber-Security
- Trends in Corporate Competitiveness
- Leadership Behaviors Across Cultures
- The Regulation and Enforcement of Governance Across Multiple Jurisdictions: Exploring the Void
Full conference details and registration »
About Babson College
Babson College is the educator, convener, and thought leader for Entrepreneurship of All KindsTM. The College is a dynamic living and learning laboratory, where students, faculty, and staff work together to address the real-world problems of business and society—while at the same time evolving our methods and advancing our programs. We shape the leaders our world needs most: those with strong functional knowledge and the skills and vision to navigate change, accommodate ambiguity, surmount complexity, and motivate teams in a common purpose to create economic and social value. As we have for nearly a half-century, Babson continues to advance Entrepreneurial Thought and Action® as the most positive force on the planet for generating sustainable economic and social value.
By Barbara Spies Blair, 781-239-4621, firstname.lastname@example.org
3/14/2014 12:00 AM