Babson Community Resources
Contact any of these individuals and organizations for more information about the LGBTQ community and life at Babson.
Looking for more information? Check out off-campus community resources, online educational resources, or Babson’s Safe Zone training program.
- LGBTQ ACTION GROUP: Faculty, staff, alumni, and undergraduate and graduate students who are actively advancing Babson's standing as a welcoming community for the LGBTQ community and their allies. For more information, please contact Ashleigh Hala.
- PRIDE ALLIANCE: Undergraduate
LGBTQ and allies organization. Please e-mail club president Gabryelle Estrada for
- OUT NETWORK: Graduate LGBTQ and
allies organization. Please e-mail club president Mark Gagliardi for more information.
- LGBTQ ALUMNI AFFINITY GROUP: Join
our Facebook or LinkedIn group or e-mail Denning Aaris for more information.
- LGBTQ CONNECTIONS: Employee
Resource Group. Please e-mail Brett Chin for
- LGBTQ+ NEIGHBORHOODS: Residential housing option for undergraduate students. Please contact the Office of Residence Education for more information.
- LGBTQ Career Resources: The Undergraduate Center for Career Development is committed to supporting the career and professional development of all Babson students as they navigate the transition from college to career.
While there are countless allies across campus, members of Babson's LGBTQ Action Group listed below are excited to service in a liaison role for their department or population. Please contact them with questions or concerns any time!
- Kevin Araujo-Lipine, Residence Education
- Lauryn McNair, [she/her/hers], Coordinator of Multicultural & LGBTQ Programs
- Melissa Beecher, Student Activities & Leadership
- Sadie Burton-Goss, Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer
- Brett Chin, Education Abroad | Glavin Office of Multicultural & International Education
- Chuck Collins, Graduate Student Affairs
- John Crisafulli, Education Abroad | Glavin Office of Multicultural & International Education
- Vicky Crittenden, Faculty | Marketing
- Marjorie Feld, Faculty | History & Society
- Ashleigh Hala, Wellness | Co-Chair, LGBTQ Action Group
- Stephanie Hamel, Babson College Marketing
- Matt Hard, Undergraduate Student
- Jamie Kendrioski, International Student & Scholar Services
- Polly McCabe, Nurse Practitioner | Student Health Services
- Barbara Nadeau, Human Resources
- Amir Reza, Glavin Office of Multicultural & International Education
- Kerry Rourke, Faculty | Arts & Humanities
- Jason Salzenstein, Blended Learning Group (ITSD)
- Melissa Shaak, Student Financial Services
- Ryan Travia, Wellness Center
- Bob Turner, Faculty | Accounting
Have a Question? Want to Chat?
Send an email to email@example.com.