Babson Global’s mission is to put the power of entrepreneurship, as the greatest force for social and economic value creation, in the hands of as many people in the world as we can. Babson Global supplements Babson College’s traditional approach of bringing the world to Babson with a new global strategy of taking Babson to the world.
Learn More about Babson Global »
We design and deliver solutions and services that extend Babson’s globally recognized pedagogy—based on Entrepreneurial Thought and Action®—to new populations, beyond the audience for our current undergraduate, graduate, and executive education programs, through collaborations with educational institutions, foundations, government entities, and NGOs around the world.
We are responsible for bringing Babson’s unique brand of entrepreneurial education and pedagogy to engage with other nations in ways that ensure the globalization of Babson College while preserving the values that make us unique. Some of our current initiatives include:
- Our Greenfield collaborations are infusing ET&A into the DNA of higher education institutions around the world.
- The Global Consortium for Entrepreneurship Education (GCEE) disseminates Babson’s practical and proven methodologies for teaching entrepreneurship and provides a structure to foster collaboration among like-minded institutions around the world.
- Babson is the key academic partner supporting the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses program, using Entrepreneurial Thought and Action® to unlock the growth and job-creation potential of small businesses in the U.S.
- Through a partnership with the Gazelle Group (UK), Babson Global is creating a blueprint for the next-generation of entrepreneurial vocational colleges.
- Babson Global is bringing Entrepreneurial Thought and Action® to social innovation through projects such as Youth Beehive – Malaysia, a multilateral effort to establish a social innovation incubator to serve the youth of Malaysia.
- The recently established Competitiveness and Enterprise Development Project works with entrepreneurs, the private sector, and government officials in developing countries to establish the pre-conditions required for entrepreneurship.
- Babson Global’s eLearning pilot is exploring how technology-mediated instruction can scale Babson’s pedagogy to support global diffusion.
- Babson Global’s Asia Pacific Initiatives aim to make a powerful impact on entrepreneurship education and practices through a series of long-term partnerships with educational institutions in one of the most dynamic and fastest growing regions of the world.
Babson Global is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization, and a wholly owned subsidiary of Babson College, the educator, convener, and thought leader for Entrepreneurship of All Kinds™.
For more information, visit babsonglobal.org or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.