Education Abroad at Babson
Take advantage of education abroad during your time at Babson: spend an academic year, semester, or summer abroad through one of Babson’s 100+ approved education abroad programs; travel with a Babson faculty member during your academic break on an Elective Abroad, or hone your consulting skills on an international consulting project. We partner with top international business schools and organizations to offer you an academically rigorous and culturally engaging experience abroad while earning Babson credit toward your degree.
Why YOU should go abroad during your time at Babson:
- Discover a new culture and improve your intercultural competence
- Learn a new language or practice your language abilities in and outside the classroom
- Explore a new business environment
- Gain practical work experience through an internship for academic credit
- Develop your identity in a new global context
Financing Education Abroad
Health and Safety
Diversity and Inclusion
To schedule an appointment with an Education Abroad advisor or Electives Abroad program manager, please
email the Glavin Office or call 781-239-4565.