International Education Week
Each year, Babson hosts a series of events, speakers, and activities during a week in November, known as International Education Week.
IEW is an opportunity to celebrate the benefits of international education and exchange worldwide. This annual initiative promotes international understanding and builds support for international education and exchange.
This Year’s International Education Week
For more information about this year’s IEW or to view the calendar of events, visit the International Education Week website.
Ways to Support International Education Week
As a Babson staff member, there are many ways you can support International Education Week!
Attend an IEW event: Review the many events offered during IEW. Choose one to RSVP to and bring along a colleague. If you have never been to IEW, two highlights include the Multicultural Festival and or the Kiss, Bow, or Shake Hands: Business Etiquette Luncheon.
- Propose an IEW event: Let us know if you have ideas of events we could offer during IEW.
- Present at an IEW event: There are many opportunities to present at an IEW event whether that’s sharing about business practices in your culture or speaking at Emergent World Thought.
- Have your department sponsor an IEW event: We are always looking for departments to sponsor or co-sponsor an event at IEW. Consider co-sponsoring the international tea or the Multicultural Festival.
- Help plan an IEW event: We are always looking for individuals who are interested in helping to plan new and existing events during IEW, or contribute their talents to an existing event. Contact us and we’ll put you in touch with the event coordinator.
- Join the IEW planning committee: If you are looking to make a larger contribution to IEW, consider joining the IEW planning committee. We meet regularly during the Fall semester to plan IEW.
- Help spread the word to others on campus: Encourage students, staff, faculty, and your department to attend IEW events.
For More Information
For more information about IEW or to get involved, please contact the Glavin Office of Multicultural & International Education at email@example.com or 781-239-4565.