CPT Application Process
1. Secure Academic Approval & Course Registration
2. Obtain approved for the CEL or GMP:
- The process varies based on whether you are enrolling in the CEL (undergraduates) or GMP (graduate students)
3. Schedule an Appointment with an International Student Advisor (ISA)
GMP Enrollment Form
- Call the Glavin Office at (781) 239-4565 to schedule a 30-minute appointment with an ISA (one day in advance)
- Bring your approved CEL or GMP Enrollment Form and your I-94 (arrival/departure record) to the appointment.
- Your I-94 (arrival/departure record) can be printed from www.cbp.gov/I94
- During this appointment, you will be issued a new Form I-20 authorizing CPT.
- Do not begin employment until you are authorized for CPT.