International Student & Scholar Services (ISSS)
As part of the Glavin Office, ISSS is dedicated to providing Babson’s international student and scholar community with comprehensive advisory and support services and helping ensure a successful U.S. college experience.
We focus on:
- Immigration: Visa process and rules for maintaining lawful student/scholar status in the U.S.
- Employment: Securing required authorization for on-campus work and off-campus training
- Living in U.S.: Social Security number, driver’s license, taxes, family resources
- Academic/Social Adjustment: Transition to life at Babson College and in the U.S.
- Cross-Cultural Awareness: Trainings and programs to help others develop a global mindset
- Cultural Student Groups: Supporting events and efforts to educate the Babson community
Consult with an ISSS advisor during the following times.
Meet the staff in ISSS »
Walk-In Advising (no appointment needed)
Schedule a 30-minute appointment with an advisor at least one day in advance.