What Words Have Changed Your Life?
I have a few phrases that I constantly think of:
- “Invest in yourself, believe in yourself, and don’t wait for tomorrow. There is nothing that can be done tomorrow that can’t be done today.”
- “Being humble is probably the most overlooked virtue.”
- “Stretch yourself, take on more than you can handle. You’ll be amazed at what you can achieve and the happiness that comes with doing.”
- “Don’t second guess until you see it though. Learn from the wrong decision; otherwise the experience is wasted.”
- “Don’t look back, but forward. The battle of tomorrow is in front of you, but can be won from the lessons of yesterday.”
How Do You Want to Change the World?
Inspiring those around me to do great things
Why Does the World Need More Leaders with an Entrepreneurial Mindset?
Entrepreneurship couples together a number of attributes: it empowers leaders to be open, to be creative, and to be refreshingly unique, yet with the knowledge that discipline and execution make the difference.
What Is Your Proudest Moment in Business?
I struggle to think of one defining moment that I am the most proud of. Rather, I like to enjoy the many minor moments that together have given me the experience to bring me to where I am today. Every day we have moments of success and failure, and periodically we have grander culminations of success and failure, yet it is the intricate connection of the vast different experiences which collectively give me the confidence to address the challenges that I know I will encounter tomorrow—it is this path that I am the proudest of.
What Do Others Need to Know about Babson?
Babson breeds greatness, it instills in its graduates a sense of confidence and ability to manage any opportunity and obstacle with the belief that they can lead, work within a team, or by oneself to succeed. This is achieved through Babson’s all-encompassing approach to entrepreneurship. Babson’s graduates leverage a holistic, multidiscipline education to build their careers, thriving both personally and professionally.
How Do You Define Entrepreneurship?
Entrepreneurship is a belief, an approach, and a quality. It’s the process of addressing opportunities and problems in an innovative and holistic way.