Entrepreneurial Thought and Action®
Babson's DNA is rooted in Entrepreneurial Thought and Action.
With Entrepreneurial Thought and Action at its core, Babson provides an interdisciplinary education that prepares students to tackle issues of importance creating sustainable, real-world solutions to social, economic, and environmental issues.
That is because Babson invented the methodology for entrepreneurship education nearly a century ago and has been convening, leading, and advancing Entrepreneurial Thought and Action as the most positive force on the planet for the generation of sustainable economic and social value.
Babson shapes leaders who can solve complex, interlinked, and fast-changing problems. With an entrepreneurial mindset, people from across the globe, at all levels, can turn ideas into action.
As a Babson student you will be prepared to create and find value-generating opportunities in all settings.
- A Babson education inspires you to think analytically, creatively, and ethically.
- You will understand the realities of the current social and economic environment and learn to identify problems and create opportunities from today’s challenges.
- Babson prepares you to respond to the uncertainties always present in a dynamic marketplace.
- Your education draws on a wealth of academic tools as well as a strong network of committed, creative entrepreneurial people.
- As part of the Babson community, you will share our commitment to making a difference in the world.