BABSON COLLEGE BLENDED LEARNING MBA RANKED NO. 10 WORLDWIDE BY THE PRINCETON REVIEW
The Princeton Review has ranked the Babson Blended Learning MBA No. 10 on its list of the Top 25 Online MBA Programs worldwide. The program is ranked No. 9 nationally.
Offered through Babson’s F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business, theBabson Blended Learning MBAprogram combines online classes, face-to-face sessions, and virtual collaboration, giving students the ability to make the most of their time, learning, and investment. Face-to-face sessions are taught at Babson’s hubs in Wellesley, Boston, San Francisco, and Miami (launching Fall 2018).
As one of the 267 “Best Business Schools 2018” listed by The Princeton Review, Babson also was ranked:
- No. 7 among MBA programs with the Greatest Resources for Women, including Babson’s Center for Women’s Entrepreneurial Leadership (CWEL), Women Innovating Now (WIN) Lab®—offered in Boston and Miami, The Babson Association of Women MBAs (BAWMBA), and more.
- No. 10 for having one of the Best Green MBA programs—one that is preparing students to address environmental, sustainability, and social responsibility issues in their careers.
“We are pleased to be once again recognized by The Princeton Review not only as one of the top 10 online MBA programs worldwide, but also for providing our students with the tools and resources needed to create great economic and social value across industries,” said Mark Potter, interim dean of the F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business at Babson College.
According to students surveyed, featured on Babson’s Princeton Review profile:
- “The face-to-face sessions make this more than an online degree. You get to know your classmates and professors on a personal level.”
- “The quality of the classes and especially of the professors has far exceeded my expectations. This experience has been top flight, [and] the staff continues to impress on a large scale.”
- “The career support services are also excellent at opening doors and making personal connections. I have more confidence. More skills. I am more efficient with my time and my network has grown immensely.”
This year, the Babson Blended Learning MBA also was ranked No. 5 globally and No. 1 in the U.S. for salary byFinancial Times (FT).
The Princeton Review chose the schools based on its surveys in 2016–2017 of more than 75 business schools offering online MBAs (at which a majority of their program was online), plus surveys of over 4,700 students enrolled in the programs. Survey methodology and criteria for this ranking was based on input from business school content editors at The Princeton Review as well as an advisory board of administrators at several of the nation’s leading online MBA programs. The criteria focused on five core areas: academics, selectivity, faculty, technical platforms, and career outcomes. Data points were weighted in more than 60 unique fields to determine the final ranking. Read the full methodology »
About The Princeton Review
The Princeton Review is a leading tutoring, test prep and college admission services company. Every year, it helps millions of college- and graduate school-bound students achieve their education and career goals through online and in-person courses delivered by a network of more than 4,000 teachers and tutors, online resources, and its more than 150 print and digital books published by Penguin Random House. The Princeton Review is headquartered in New York, NY. The company is not affiliated with Princeton University. For more information, visit www.PrincetonReview.com. Follow the company on Twitter @ThePrincetonRev.
About Babson College
Babson College is the educator, convener, and thought leader of Entrepreneurship of All Kinds®. The top-ranked college for entrepreneurship education, Babson is a dynamic living and learning laboratory where students, faculty, and staff work together to address the real-world problems of business and society. We prepare the entrepreneurial leaders our world needs most: those with strong functional knowledge and the skills and vision to navigate change, accommodate ambiguity, surmount complexity, and motivate teams in a common purpose to make a difference in the world, and have an impact on organizations of all sizes and types. As we have for nearly a half-century, Babson continues to advance Entrepreneurial Thought & Action® as the most positive force on the planet for generating sustainable economic and social value.