Move Out Recycling
Making Move-Out easy.
When: The last two weeks of school
Where: Your residence hall’s common room
What: Donate/recycle old clothes, electronics & more
Seeking an entrepreneurial solution to the waste generated during move-out, the Sustainability Office launched Slash the Trash, a collaborative effort between Facilities Management, Housing, and the Sustainability Office. Through this initiative, collection stations across the residence halls capture donations that are given to local charities by students moving out of their residence halls at the end of every spring semester.
Students may also drop off materials at the Sustainability Office in the Reynolds Campus Center anytime.
- GradBag to support first generation college students with materials to outfit their residence hall rooms, such as linens.
- Middlesex Human Service Agency to support our local community
- Habitat for Humanity (Babson student chapter)
- Electronics: Functional and Broken (to be recycled)
- Clothing (for re-use or recycling)
- Food (unopened and non-perishable)