Women Leaders Activating Change: Creating Value for You and Your Organization
Learn to be a more impactful and effective leader through this transformational experience offered at Babson Miami in the city’s Brickell neighborhood.
Created for women professionals in leadership roles who are eager to catapult their careers to the next level, this program offers an invaluable opportunity to expand your influence, grow your network, and activate a personalized action plan that’s built around your strengths.
Learn Essential Skills
- Activate a personalized leadership action plan, informed throughout the week with feedback from executive coaches and peers
- Identify and strategically deploy your strengths as an entrepreneurial leader in any professional setting
- Enhance your network of senior women leaders
Who Should Attend
- Mid- to senior-level women professionals who are anticipating or experiencing a career transition
What You Will Learn
Through the program, you will develop your personal strengths while identifying how those strengths can make positive impacts on your organization and your community.
Come to the program with a critical and current challenge related to your career. Through daily coaching sessions, you will share and receive feedback on the challenge, develop strategies for how to approach it, and develop an action plan to address it.
Program topics include:
- Recognizing and amplifying your leadership strengths
- Leveraging Entrepreneurial Thought & Action® to harness new opportunities for you and your organization
- Identifying the roles of gender and inclusivity in an organization
- Strategizing how to intentionally direct your career trajectory
- Building your personal board of advisors
- Improving negotiation skills
- Increasing executive leadership presence and influence
- Hearing strategies for personal and organizational success from successful women leaders
Who Should Enroll
This program is designed for mid- to senior-level women professionals who are anticipating or experiencing a career transition such as a promotion, managing a new team, or a career switch.
Your Faculty Directors
The executive director of the Center for Women’s Entrepreneurial Leadership (CWEL) at Babson College, Susan Duffy has held leadership positions in the healthcare, construction, and restaurant industries and has worked as an organizational consultant, coach, and trainer in both the private and public sectors. She also has designed and taught courses in entrepreneurship, management, and organizational behavior.
Associate Professor of Management Wendy Murphy’s primary teaching focus is organizational behavior and talent management. Her research focuses on mentoring and developmental networks, and identity. Murphy is interested in how positive relationships across the work-life interface contribute to career success. She has taught organizational behavior and talent management in the undergraduate school, graduate school, and Babson Executive Education. Murphy also is the co-author of the book, Strategic Relationships at Work: Creating Your Circle of Mentors, Sponsors, and Peers for Success in Business and Life.
This program will take place at Babson Miami, located in the Brickell neighborhood. The cost includes program materials, coffee breaks and lunches. A discounted hotel rate at the EAST, Miami is available for participants in this program.
An optional webinar offers the opportunity to meet our faculty and your peers before you arrive on campus.
All participants receive a certificate of completion.
This program has a limited number of participants to preserve the intimacy and collegiality of the experience. Applications are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
Read about discounts for Babson alumni with the Second-Century Alumni Grant.
For more information, including available discounts, email Dayle Lipsky or call +781-239-3915.