- Ph D, Tulane University
- MA, Tulane University,
- BA, University of Notre Dame
Academic InterestsLatin American History; Central American History; Nineteenth- and Twentieth-Century Guatemalan History; U.S.-Latin American Relations; Mexican History; Latin American Intellectual and Religious History
Awards & Honors
Degree Courses 2019
- HSS 2003 Latin American History
- CVA 2055 PEOPLES AND CULTURES OF THE AMERICAS (HI
- HIS 4621 The History of United States-Latin American Economic Relations in the 20th Century
- Pattridge, B.D. (2017). Teaching the Latin American History Survey: From Deeply Embedded Structures to Revolutionary Ruptures. Latin Americanist, The. Vol: 61, Issue: 4, Page: 474-489. Blake Pattridge.
- Pattridge, B.D. (2012). Autocratic Liberalism and Democratic Conservatism in Nineteenth-Century Guatemala. Latin Americanist, The. Vol: 56, Issue: 1, Page: 3-21. Southeastern Council on Latin American Studies. link
- Pattridge, B.D. (2004). Institution Building and State Formation in Nineteenth-Century Latin America: The University of San Carlos, Guatemala. Peter Lang Publishing.
- Pattridge, B.D. (2003). Reading the Numbness of the Holocaust: Views from the Inside and the Aftermath: Universality and History: Foundations of Core. University Press of America.
- Member Southeastern Council of Latin American Studies Executive Committee (2014)