- Ph D, Georgia Institute of Technology
- MBA, Georgia Institute of Technology
- BSE, Georgia State University
Awards & Honors
Degree Courses 2019
- MBA 7350 CAPSTONE: BABSON CONSULTING ALLIANCE PRO
Degree Courses 2018
- MOB 1010 ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOR
- FME 1001 FOUNDATIONS OF MGMT & ENTREPRENEURS
- Gibson, K.R. (2018). Can I tell you something? How disruptive self-disclosure changes who 'we' are. Academy of Management Review. Vol: 43, Issue: 4, Page: 570-589.
- Gibson, K.R., Harari, D., Marr, J.C. (2018). When sharing hurts: How and why self-disclosing weakness undermines the task-oriented relationships of higher status disclosers. Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes. Vol: 144, Page: 25-43. Academic Press.
- Sluss, D.M., Ashforth, B.E., Gibson, K.R. (2012). The search for meaning in (new) work: Task significance and newcomer plasticity. Journal of Vocational Behavior. Vol: 81, Issue: 2, Page: 199-208.
- Murphy, W.C., Gibson, K.R., Kram, K.E. (2017). Advancing Women through Developmental Relationships: Handbook of Research on Gender and Leadership. Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Other Coaching for Leadership and Teamwork Program (2016)