- Assistant Professor
Academic Division: Marketing
- Ph D, Northeastern University
- MA, Northeastern University
- BA, Northeastern University
Degree Courses 2019
Degree Courses 2018
- MKT 3550 CONSUMER BEHAVIOR
- SME 2011 PRINCIPLES OF MARKETING
- MKT 3510 MARKETING RESEARCH
- MKT 7510 MARKETING RESEARCH & ANALYSIS
- Yule, J., Hill, K.M., Yule, S. (2018). Development and evaluation of a patient-centered measurement tool for surgeons’ non-technical skills. British Journal of Surgery. Vol: 105, Issue: 7, Page: 876-884. John Wiley & Sons Ltd..
- Hill, K.M., Blanch-Hartigan, D. (2017). Physician gender and apologies in clinical interactions. Patient Education and Counseling. Vol: 101, Issue: 5, Page: 836-842. Elsevier Ireland Ltd..
- Hill, K.M., Fombelle, P.W., Sirianni, N.J. (2016). Shopping under the influence of curiosity: How retailers use mystery to drive purchase motivation. Journal of Business Research. Vol: 69, Issue: 3, Page: 1028-1034.
- Hill, K.M., Boyd, D.P. (2015). Who should apologize when an employee transgresses? Source effects on apology effectiveness. Journal of Business Ethics. Vol: 130, Issue: 1, Page: 163-170.
- Ruben, M.A., Hill, K.M., Hall, J.A. (2014). How women's sexual orientation guides accuracy of interpersonal judgements of other women. Cognition and Emotion. Vol: 28, Issue: 8, Page: 1512-1521. Routledge.
- Hill, K.M., Boyd, D.P. (2013). The components of a successful CEO apology. Journal of Business Case Studies. Vol: 9, Issue: 2, Page: 89-96. Clute Institute for Academic Research.
- Blanch-Hartigan, D., Andrzejewski, S.A., Hill, K.M. (2012). The Effectiveness of Training to Improve Person Perception Accuracy: A Meta-Analysis. Basic and Applied Social Psychology. Vol: 34, Issue: 6, Page: 483-498. Psychology Press.
Cases and Teaching Notes
- Hill, K.M., Roggeveen, A.L., Grewal, D., Nordfalt, J. (2015). ICA: Changing the supermarket business, one screen at a time. Babson Worldwide, A Special Case Collection..
- Hill, K.M., Roggeveen, A.L., Grewal, D., Nordfalt, J. (2015). Teaching Note - ICA: Changing the Supermarket Business, One Screen at a Time. Babson Worldwide, A Special Case Collection.
- Blanch-Hartigan, D., Andrzejewski, S., Hill, K.M. (2016). Training people to be interpersonally accurate: The Social Psychology of Perceiving Others Accurately. Page: 253-269. Cambridge University Press.
- Nordfalt, J., Grewal, D., Roggeveen, A.L., Hill, K.M. (2014). Insights from in-store marketing experiments: Shopper Marketing and the Role of In-Store Marketing (Review of Marketing Research). Vol: 11, Page: 127-146. Emerald Group Publishing Limited.
- Hill, K., Ferris-Costa, K. (2016). Improving Students’ Online Presence with a Personal Branding Assignment. American Marketing Association.