Marwa Gad Mohsen
- Visiting Associate Professor
Academic Division: Marketing
- Postgraduate Certificate (PG Cert), University of Worcester
- Ph D, Warwick Business School, University of Warwick
- MBA, The American University in Cairo (AUC)
- Diploma, The American University in Cairo (AUC) and the International Advertising Association (IAA, USA)
- BA, The American University in Cairo (AUC)
Academic InterestsInnovation Adoption; Sustainability and Disposal Behaviors; Self-Service Technology Acceptance; Food & Consumer Health and Wellbeing / Organic Food; Customer-to-Customer Interactions in Services Marketing; The Customer Experience; Luxury Consumption; Time & Temporality in Consumer Research
Degree Courses 2018
- MKT 7200 BL1 MARKETING
- MKT 7550 CONSUMER BEHAVIOR
- Gad Mohsen, M. (in press). A Story of Waste: Trust, Symbolic Adoption & Sustainable Disposal: Advances in Consumer Research (ACR North America Conference). Association of Consumer Research (ACR), North America.
- Gad Mohsen, M. (in press). Situational Cues and Individual Influences in Food Portion Choices: Proceedings of the European Marketing Academy Conference (EMAC). European Marketing Academy conference proceedings.
- Gad Mohsen, M., Benzo, R., Fourali, C. (2017). Marketing Research: Planning, Process, Practice. Sage Publications. link