- Ph D, Northeastern University
- MA, New England Conservatory of Music
- JD, Georgetown University
- BS, Georgetown University
Creativity and Innovation; Arts and Culture; Law and Society; Human Rights and Inclusion
Other (please explain)
- Lester, T. (2017). Scandal Surrounding Kevin Spacey, Netflix, and Morals Clauses in Celebrity Contracts: Babson Leadership Blog. Babson College Leadership Blog. link
- Lester, T. (2016). Comments on Latest 'Sorry' Copyright Lawsuit against Justin Bieber . Babson College Leadership Blog. link
- Lester, T. (2015). Marvin Gaye Verdict: 'Vibe" of Song as Important as Melody: Babson Leadership Blog. Babson College Leadership Blog. link
- Lester, T. (2015). Toni Lester on Robin Thicke, Innovation, Cultural Appropriation, and Copyright Theft. Babson College Leadership Blog. link
- Lester, T., Pachamanova, D. (2017). The Dilemma of False Positives: Making Content ID Algorithms More Conducive to Fostering Innovative Fair Use in Music Creation. UCLA Entertainment Law Review. Vol: 24 (5), Page: 52-73. link
- Lester, T. (2016). Will the Cultural Defense Make A Difference in Celebrity and Sports Endorsement Contract Disputes?. Pace Intellectual Property, Sports & Entertainment Law Forum. Vol: Spring, Page: 21-51.
- Lester, T. (2015). Oprah, Beyonc, and The Girls who Run the World Are Black Female Cultural Producers Gaining Ground in Intellectual Property Law?. Wake Forest Journal of Business and Intellectual Property Law. Vol: 15, Issue: 3, Page: 537-563.
- Lester, T. (2014). Blurred Lines - Where Copyright Ends and Cultural Appropriation Begins - The Case of Robin Thicke Versus Bridgeport Music and the Estate of Marvin Gaye. Hastings Communications and Entertainment Law Journal. Issue: 2, Page: 217-241. O'Brien Center for Scholarly Publications. link
- Lester, T. (2003). Gender Nonconformity, Race and Sexuality - Charting the Connections. University of Wisconsin Press. link