- Senior Lecturer
- William F. Glavin Honors Program Director
- Faculty Director, Honors Program
Academic Division: Accounting & Law
- Ph D, Columbia University Graduate School of Business
- MBA, Columbia University Graduate School of Business
- BA, Williams College
Academic InterestsAccounting; Financial Reporting; Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Reporting
Awards & Honors
Degree Courses 2018
- ACC 3502 INTERMEDIATE ACCOUNTING I: FINANCE
- LSE 3001 LSE STUDY ABROAD PROGRAM (HNRS)
- IMH 2511 HONORS SEMINAR I
- ACC 3501 INTERMEDIATE ACCOUNTING II
- Muehlmann, B.W., Soybel, V.E., Turner, R.M. (2018). "'The Accountant' and the Error of His Ways". Vol: 10, Issue: 2, Page: 287-293. Journal of Forensic and Investigative Accounting. link
- Bell, J.E., Soybel, V.E., Turner, R.M. (2011). Accounting for new Forms of Value: Babson Insight. Vol: September 2011. Babson College.
- Soybel, V.E. (2009). Analyzing Business Earnings: The Portable MBA in Finance and Accounting. Issue: 4th edition, Page: 39-102. Wiley.
- Fetters, M.L., Halsey, R.F., Soybel, V.E. (2015). Financial Statements Construction, Analysis & Forecasts 2nd edition. Issue: 2e, Page: 298. Cambridge Business Publishers.
- Fetters, M.L., Halsey, R.F., Soybel, V.E. (2014). Financial Statements: Construction, Analysis, and Forecasts. Issue: 1st, Page: 223. Cambridge Business Publishers.
- Bell, J.E., Soybel, V.E., Turner, R.M. (2012). Integrating Sustainability into Corporate DNA. Journal of Corporate Accounting and Finance. Vol: 23, Issue: 3, Page: 71-82. John Wiley & Sons, Inc..
- Bell, J.E., Soybel, V.E., Turner, R.M. (2011). Sustainability metrics: Has the time arrived for accountants to embrace SEERS reporting? : The New Entrepreneurial Leader: Developing Leaders Who Shape Social & Economic Opportunity. Berrett-Koehler.