Office Of Academic Services
The Office of Academic Services is the center for the advising and support for Babson’s undergraduate students.
The Office of Academic Services empowers students to take responsibility for their educational experience. The office supports and challenges students through their decision making processes so they can become pro-active members of the Babson academic community.
The office provides students and faculty with the resources necessary to thrive in an integrated, competency-based curriculum. The Office of Academic Services assists students with academic and personal development through a variety of programs, including:
- Personal and Academic Advising and Support
- Support for the Integrated Curriculum
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Outreach Programming
- Class-based Programming
The College defines academic expectations within the Undergraduate Student Handbook (pdf), which is built on the foundation of our core values of respect and integrity.
The Undergraduate Curriculum
We encourage all students to take charge of their academic experience at Babson. Students can do this through careful course planning with one of our academic services staff members, as well as with individual and personal course planning using any of these helpful documents.
- Curriculum Overview (pdf)
- Sample Course Guide & Course Planning Tool (pdf)
- Curriculum & Course Pre-Requisites (pdf)
- Babson Degree Worksheet (pdf) - Class of 2020 and prior
- Babson Degree Worksheet (pdf) - Class of 2021 and beyond
Students are fully supported from the first day they arrive on campus. All Babson College students are assigned to a class dean. Learn about the staff in Academic Services »
Academic Services is home to the Class Deans, a student’s primary academic advisor throughout their tenure at Babson. Class Deans are assigned to all students based on the first letter of their last name. Please review below to find out who your Class Dean is:
- Letters A-B: Heather Miller
- Letters C-D: Stephanie Kuchova
- Letters E-I: Samantha Stanley
- Letters J-L: Kristen Fischer
- Letters M-Q: Brian Duggan
- Letters R-T: Kate D’Angelo
- Letters U-Z: Dan Kwash
Hours and Location
Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Hollister Hall, Second Floor