Explore the world of business from our Boston campus.
Experience the power of a Babson business education through our full-time Certificate in Advanced Management (CAM) – Accelerate program. Whether you want to develop targeted business knowledge or an entrepreneurial mindset you can use in your own business, CAM – Accelerate offers an integrated set of courses designed to help prepare you for a wide range of career paths.
Learning alongside a cohort of classmates from around the world at Babson’s new downtown Boston campus, you’ll cover areas that include:
- Entrepreneurship and Global Strategy
- Global Communication and Decision Making in a Business Context
- Financial Acumen and Getting Your Ideas Funded
- Two-semester, 15-credit, full-time program.
- No GMAT or GRE required.
- Students are eligible for the F-1 student visa and OPT.
- Successful completion of the program allows students to apply to the MBA program without taking the GMAT or GRE. And, you can apply the credits earned in CAM – Accelerate toward your Babson MBA.
Beyond your classes, you’ll be able to participate in company field treks and graduate student clubs. Plus, you’ll have access to the events and programs offered by Babson’s academic centers, giving you many opportunities to network and put your education into action.