Second-Century Alumni Grant
The future of work calls for professionals to contribute to a workforce that is constantly evolving—which means you must evolve too. Acquiring new skills and credentials is the difference between status quo and status change. A commitment to lifelong learning advances knowledge and skills and prepares you for a future that will challenge you in new ways.
Babson enters its second century committed to preparing our graduates for the workplace of today—and for the careers that will exist in the future.
That’s why we have launched the Second-Century Alumni Grant. Now, you can continue to tap into the Babson network and programs to advance your skills and credentials throughout your career—and be rewarded for a commitment to lifelong learning.
The Second-Century Alumni Grant
The Second-Century Alumni Grant offers Babson alumni a 20 percent grant on tuition for all graduate degree programs (full-time and part-time) and open enrollment executive education programs.
All alumni with a bachelor’s or a master’s degree from Babson are eligible for the grant when admitted into a graduate degree program or an open enrollment executive education program—no separate application is required. If a student is offered other grant aid from the College, he or she will only receive the grant/scholarship of higher value. The grant is applicable to Babson alumni who enroll as a new student in 2019.
Babson’s globally recognized graduate programs provide you with a deep, functional business knowledge in addition to an entrepreneurial mindset that will help you create opportunities and overcome obstacles in any industry and job function. Choose from full-time programs and a suite of options offered part time and designed for working professionals.
- Full-Time MBA (one-year and two-year)
- Master of Science in Finance
- Master of Science in Management in Entrepreneurial Leadership
- Blended Learning MBA (Miami)
Programs for Working Professionals
- Part-Time MBA — Evening (downtown Boston or Wellesley)
- Part-Time MBA — Blended Learning (Miami, or Wellesley)
- Master of Science in Business Analytics
Open-Enrollment Executive Education Programs
Today’s workplace calls for real-time learning in programs designed to make an immediate impact. Babson’s open enrollment executive education programs offers both the practical knowledge and entrepreneurial mindset needed to address problems and identify new opportunities for growth. Our open enrollment portfolio evolves throughout the year and is dependent on market need. Our 2019 programs include:
- Price-Babson Symposium for Entrepreneurship Educators — January 6–10
- The Entrepreneur’s Boot Camp: A Deep Dive for New Ventures — January 14–18
- Global Symposia for Entrepreneurship Educators – Dubai — February 18–21
- Women Leaders Activating Change — February 25–28
- Leadership Series: Owning Your Leadership — March 12–14
- Approaches to Innovation in the UAE — April 23–24
- Strategic Planning and Management in Retailing — April 27–May 3
- Women’s Leadership Program: From Opportunity to Action — April 29–May 3 or October 21–25
- Growing a Business and Family Across Generations — June 24–26
- The Entrepreneurial Family — July 29–August 2
- Leadership and Influence — November 4–8
- Driving Economic Growth Through Scale Up® Ecosystems — September 15–18
Begin Advancing Today
Ready to advance your skills and learn more about the Second-Century Alumni Grant?
Tell us which program interests you, and we will be in touch with more information.
Contact Admissions directly at 1-800-488-4512, +781-239-4317, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Dayle Lipsky directly at +781-239-3915 or email@example.com