Reapplying to Babson
Applicants who are not admitted as first-year students are encouraged to apply as a transfer applicant. Eligible transfer applicants need to have completed at least one semester of study before the transfer application deadline.
All students reapplying for transfer admission are required to submit the following materials:
- Completed transfer application
- Official transcripts (both a college transcript and a final high school transcript)
- The College Official's Report
- Letter of recommendation from a college professor
- New essays
- Mid-semester grade report
- Application fee
Applicants who were not offered admission or chose not to enroll at Babson and have not enrolled at another postsecondary institution may also reapply for admission. Students should send a letter or e-mail indicating their intent to reapply and must resubmit all required materials with the exception of Standardized Test Scores (unless they were taken after you recieved your previous admission decision).