Skip Navigation LinksHome / Admission / Undergraduate School / Transfer Students / Transfer Credit Application

Transfer Credit Application

Evaluation of transfer credit at Babson College is done through the Transfer Credit Application. Courses will be reviewed by faculty and administrators to determine if content is similar to what is covered in the Babson classroom. Once admitted, you can search the Transfer Credit Application by institution to view a list of pre-approved courses. If a course is not listed, it has not yet been reviewed for credit.

Please note that courses in the following categories will not be considered for transfer credit:
• Courses where the student received a grade below a “C” (2.0/4.0)
• Nonacademic courses (such as recreational courses)
• Courses that contributed to your high school diploma
• Preparatory courses that are not currently offered at Babson (such as elementary level math courses and ESL courses)


To access the Transfer Credit Application, log into your Babson Portal account and click on the link to the Transfer Credit Application. Students can submit their courses for review once admitted to Babson College. Once admitted to Babson, transfer students should first browse and select previously submitted courses before they create new course records. 

Detailed course syllabi must be submitted for all coursework, including business, math, science, English, law, computer science and liberal arts courses.

  1. For those using the Babson Portal, log in to your account and click on the link to the Transfer Credit Application (listed under “Helpful Links”).
    For enrolled students using the Babson Hub, log in to your account, click on "Hub Links" on the left and then click on the link to the Transfer Credit Application (listed under the "Academic" section).
  2. Select the college/university from which you wish to receive credit for taking courses from the drop down menu. If your college/university is not listed, please contact the Office of Undergraduate Admission to have it added.
  3. If any courses from that college/university have already been approved or denied for credit at Babson, they will appear below the drop down menu. Please note: course approval expires after 5 years. If a course has a note about being expired, it must be resubmitted for approval.
  4. If a course you have taken is listed as having been approved, click “Add.”
  5. You will then be prompted to click on the “My Courses” link on the left side of the screen.
  6. Once in the "My Courses" page, fill in the semester term and year you took the course that you are looking to receive credit for. You must click “save” after selecting the term and year.
  7. If you are seeking credit for a course that was not listed or has expired, you must submit the course for review by clicking “Request a Course” on the left side of the screen.
  8. Follow the prompts and fill out all the pertinent information for that course. Click save when done. Please note: Course syllabi must be submitted for all coursework.