Application for Summer Study
Applications are now open.
Complete applications include the following:
- General Application including essays
- Guidance Counselor / Academic Teacher Recommendation
- $50 Application fee or Application Fee Waiver
All applicants must be age 16 or older by start of program and graduate in 2020 or 2021 in order to be eligible. Applications are due by March 1, 2019. Applicants will be notified of their admission decision and financial aid/scholarships via email by the week of April 16, 2019.
Start your General Application by clicking the button below to create an account in our application management portal.
Letter of Recommendation
While completing the Summer Study General Application, students will be prompted to upload a recommendation from an educator or guidance counselor.
Please have your school counselor mail or email a copy of your high school/secondary school transcript to:
Babson Summer Study
231 Forest St
Babson College-Olin Hall 242B
Wellesley, MA 02481
Applicants must submit a nonrefundable $50 Application Fee or complete the Application Fee Waiver.
How to Pay Application Fee:
- Navigate to babson.afford.com
- Scroll to “Make a Payment”
- Select “Babson College - Admissions Applications” under “Make a One-Time Payment”
- Click the “Make a One-Time Payment” button
- Click “Continue”
- Input Student Name then “000” for “SSN or School Student Id”
- Click the “+Add Button” next to “Summer Programs Application Fee”
- Select the “Continue” button
- Select payment method
- Enter eCheck or Credit Card payment information
- Click “Process Payment” button
Students are asked to deposit within three weeks of receiving their acceptance to the program to secure their participation. See our Admitted Students page for more details.
As a full-time study program, the appropriate visa for you is the F1 Student Visa. To learn more about this, visit our International Students page.
Email Babson Summer Study or call 781-239-4400.