Summer Study for High School Students: Tuition, Financial Aid, and Scholarships
$8,500 (includes room and board, tuition for 4 college credits, activities, and Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance plan)
Limited full (including travel costs) and partial scholarships are available for students who demonstrate financial need. In addition to completing the appropriate form below, parents of applicants and students must send their 2017 tax forms to be considered for financial aid.
Both domestic and international students who wish to apply for financial aid should fill out the Student Financial Aid Form. Students will be notified of their financial aid and scholarship awards by April 16, 2018 along with their admission decision.
Affiliation and Leadership Scholarships
- Babson Alumni Affiliation Scholarship: Children or dependents of Babson alumni are eligible for this $1,000 scholarship.
- Babson Employee Affiliation Scholarship: Children or dependents of Babson faculty and staff are eligible for this $1,000 scholarship.
- Women’s Leadership Scholarship: Young women who have demonstrated academic and co-curricular leadership should apply for this scholarship and be prepared to speak to their successes, challenges, and future goals/aspirations.
- Diversity Leadership Scholarship: Students who demonstrate leadership in bridging differences and in building inclusive communities across individuals and intersecting identities such as race, ethnicity, religion, social class, nationality, (dis)ability, sexual preference, and gender expression.
- Social Innovation Scholarship: Students who have applied or intend to apply their leadership and talents to social innovation as students and in their future should apply for this grant and be prepared to explain what social innovation means to them and their community.
- Academic Merit Scholarship: Students who have demonstrated excellent academic success in their secondary school should apply for this grant and be prepared to speak to their successes and challenges.
Email Babson Youth Entrepreneurial Programs or call 781-239-4400.