Congratulations to #BacktoBabson Challenge Winner, Andrea Paiz ’97!
Andrea will receive reimbursement for transportation costs, accommodations, and registration fees up to $2000.00 (USD) for her entry in the contest.
Using the Babson Connector
is easy. It's a great way to find and connect with fellow classmates and the entire Babson Community. Look for additional challenges and fun activities coming soon.
The #BacktoBabson Challenge ended on August 31, 2017 at 11:59p.m. EST.
We hope to see you at this year's Back to Babson with weekend highlights including:
- The Tent, featuring gourmet food, specialty brews, lawn games, and fun Babson giveaways
- Celebrating Achievements In Entrepreneurial Thought & Action® honoring our newest member of the Alumni Entrepreneur Hall of Fame and Alumni Rising Stars
- Taste, Create, & Learn: Interactive sessions led by Babson alumni and community members
- Varsity sports and alumni games
- Kids activities and fun for the whole family (complimentary childcare available)
- Live entertainment, fireworks, and more!
See the full weekend schedule, register, and reserve your accommodations at www.babson.edu/celebrations
About the Babson Connector
How to @Mention someone
Type @ followed by the first few letters of a person's name. As you do so a list of names will start to appear, simply select the person from the list of matches.
Finish typing the rest of your message and when done, click "Share".
What happens when you add an @Mention?
Once added to your post, the @Mention becomes a link to the user's profile page.
The person who was @Mentioned, will receive a notification email letting them know you mentioned them.
You can add up to 25 mentions in a single post.
If you want to specifically type an @Mention it follows this format @[Firstname Lastname] - however, the name must match the user exactly or it won't work.
*Trouble with Babson Connector Login