How To: Promote your business to fellow Babson alumni
1. Enter your business into the Babson Connector. A great resource for personal and professional networking, the directory can be used to build networks of friends and colleagues, make valuable business connections, and promote yourself and your business.
2. Request to be our Featured Alumni Business of the Month.
Each month, we feature an alumni owned business in our Newsletter
as well as in the Alumni and Friends section of the Babson website. Each business must be entered into the Alumni Business Directory as well as offer fellow alumni a discount. Also, we’ll need a .jpg of your company logo to include in our Newsletter and on our site.
3. Reach out to our Regional Alumni Clubs!
4. Send us a sample of your products to display in our Welcome Center.
Samples can be sent to:
Babson Alumni and Friends Network
231 Forest Street
Wellesley, MA 02457
5. Reach out to our Babson Alumni Association members.
6. Enter a Class Note and include a link to your business website.
7. Get involved with the Babson Alumni and Friends Network on Social Media sites
such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Instagram.
8. Attend our next event in your area, and network.
Have more questions? Contact us - we are happy to help!