Congratulations to Kevin Swope for winning $200 to ShopBabson.com by participating in #BabsonSpirit Challenge on the Babson Connector.
- Logged in to the Babson Connector (login information is below if you haven't logged in)
- Posted a comment mentioning #BabsonSpirit
- @Mentioned two fellow Babson community members (info on how to @mention is below)
How to Log In to the Babson Connector
- All degreed alumni, current students, parents of current students, and faculty and staff of the college (excluding contract employees) have accounts in the Babson Connector
- Users can log in using their user name and password. If you don't have your user name and/or password, you can use the links below to find/reset them.
- Forgot your username?
- Forgot your password?
- Still having issues logging in? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to @Mention someone in the Babson Connector
Type @ followed by their first name, then last name. As you type a list of names will start to appear, simply select the person from the list of matches. Note: be sure to use the person's full name, not their nickname.
- Finish typing the rest of your message and when done, click "Share".
What happens when you add an @Mention?
- Once added to your post, the @Mention becomes a link to the user's profile page.
- The person who was @Mentioned will receive a notification email letting them know you mentioned them.
- You can add up to 25 mentions in a single post.