You could win a gift card for $200 to Broadway in Boston
Help us spread the word about the
Sorenson Center for the Arts' 20th Anniversary Celebration on February 26 by telling some fellow Babson community members in the Babson Connector. All you need to do to qualify to win is make a post in the Babson Connector and mention two Babson community members. Learn more about how to enter below:
How to enter:
Make a post in the Babson Connector:
- Include #Sorenson20 (you must include the hashtag (#))
- @Mention two Babson community members (alumni, students, faculty, staff, or parents of current students) - see how to @mention someone below.
Each time you do so, your entry qualifies you to win the $200 gift card to Broadway in Boston.
The challenge begins at 12:01 a.m. on February 7, 2018 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on February 26, 2018. The winner will be chosen at random from all qualifying entries on February 27, 2018 and will be notified by email. The winner will be announced on Babson.edu and in the Babson Connector on February 28, 2018.
How to Log In to the Babson Connector
Babson alumni, students, faculty, staff, and parents of current students all have accounts in the Babson Connector. Your user name and password are the same as your Babson single sign on. Don’t remember your username or password, see the links below for help.
How to @Mention someone
- Type @ followed by the first few letters of a person's name. As you do so a list of names will start to appear, simply select the person from the list of matches.
- Finish typing the rest of your message and when done, click "Share".
- What happens when you add an @Mention?
- Once added to your post, the @Mention becomes a link to the user's profile page.
- The person who was @Mentioned will receive a notification email letting them know you mentioned them.
You can add up to 25 mentions in a single post.
How to add add a Topic within a Comment/Post - Hashtag Method
When writing a post, type # followed by any text. (e.g. #Sorenson20). As you type, you can pick a topic from the list of suggestions, or press ENTER at any time to add a new topic. When done click "Share".
What happens when you add a Topic?
Once added to your post, the topic becomes a link to a topic detail page.
Any future posts that contain the same topic, will also be added to the same topic detail page.
Additionally when you add a topic in a reply to a post, it will also add the topic to the parent comment. For example, if you include comment on a post with the topic #BaboLife, the original post will also receive the tag #Sorenson20.
- Topics can be up to three words long
- Commas ( , ) and closing square brackets ( ] ) automatically end a topic. Other punctuation, symbols, and separators are supported in topic names.
- A topic has a maximum character length of 99 characters
- Each post can have a maximum of 10 topics