Babson is excited to offer a three-day tour of Cambodia following the conclusion of
Babson Connect: Worldwide 2017 in Bangkok, Thailand.
Join fellow alumni and friends March 27–29, 2017, for an intimate guided tour of Cambodia’s most iconic sites. This travel experience includes:
- Les Artisans d’Angkor, a development project teaching traditional crafts to young adults
- Siem Reap’s Old Market, a traditional riverside Cambodian market
- Tonle Sap Lake, the largest freshwater lake in Southeast Asia
- Angkor Thom, the last capital of the Khmers, and its famed archaeological sites
- Ta Prohm, a temple left untouched since its rediscovery by French explorers
- Angkor Wat, the largest temple in the world, still a sacred space occupied by Buddhist monks
- A special sunset tour of the Angkor temple area on a Khmer gondola
- A traditional dance performance and a visit to Phare, an authentic Cambodian circus
- And more
Accommodations at Phum Baitang Resort
Stay in a private stilted villa inspired by traditional Cambodian architecture at Phum Baitang, a five star luxury retreat set on eight acres of lush gardens and paddy fields in Siem Reap.
View specific program details (pdf) about this unique opportunity or
For questions about the Cambodia tour, please
email Christy Lagos or call 781-239-4487.