SUPPORT THE BABSON RECREATION AND ATHLETICS CENTER
A Facility for Our Next Century
In fall 2017, Babson will break ground on a new, modern fitness and recreation facility that will benefit our entire college community. At its anticipated opening in 2019, the Babson Recreation and Athletics Center will give us a striking new 176,870-square-foot space to invigorate and inspire our campus.
At nearly double the size of the Webster Center, the Babson Recreation and Athletics Center will have enough space to accommodate our varsity teams, club sports, intramural activities, pickup games, and a wide range of fitness options, from yoga to dance to Zumba to martial arts—in short, virtually anything active that anyone at Babson might want to do throughout the academic year.
Comprising new construction as well as important renovations to the Webster Center, the Babson Recreation and Athletics Center will provide:
- Two floors of modern fitness equipment, including a cardio suite and a strength-training suite
- Multipurpose studio space for yoga, dance, aerobics classes, and more
- Recreational locker rooms with full shower amenities, as well as improved locker rooms for varsity teams
- Expanded sports-medicine capabilities for varsity and club team athletes
- Three dedicated courts for recreational sports
- Gathering space to accommodate our growing community
- And more
To realize our full potential and maximize Babson’s investment in this critical project, we seek donors who can provide the private support needed to make the Babson Recreation and Athletics Center a truly transformative facility for years to come.
A range of naming opportunities—from indoor and outdoor convening spaces, to fitness resources for everyone on campus, to athletics and sports-medicine facilities—is available at varying levels of investment. Your gift to the Babson Recreation and Athletics Center is a highly meaningful and visible way to establish a family legacy or honor a loved one.
For more information on how you can support this project, please email MaeLynn Patten, Associate Vice President for Campaign Strategy or call 781-239-3879.