Babson Alumni Association Election
The Babson Alumni Association Nomination Committee has gathered nominations for the 2016 Alumni Association Board of Directors.
Voting will be live from May 16 through May 25. Watch for your personal email with unique voting ID.
GET TO KNOW YOUR CANDIDATESBabson Alumni Association 2016 Election Candidates (pdf)
Alumni Association Board of Directors
The BAA board works in close partnership with the Babson Alumni and Friends Network to provide opportunities for alumni, outreach, connection, and engagement with Babson.
- Demonstrates a strong volunteer interest and commitment to the College’s and the Alumni Association’s missions
- Demonstrated leadership potential
- Highly motivated to actively contribute (this is working board)
- Understand the mission and programs of the Alumni Association (BAA) and the Alumni and Friends Network (AFN)
- Attend the three annual Alumni Association Board meetings (in person or via conference) and actively participate in Alumni Association activities and alumni events wherever possible
- Annual contributor to The Fund for Babson
- Manage at least one Alumni Association Board initiative, committee, or task each year
All directors are expected to actively participate in the execution of initiatives, such as:
- Support the college’s admission and yield efforts
- Engage more alumni in institutional celebrations and initiatives i.e. Leadership Awards, Alumni Entrepreneur Hall of Fame, Coaching for Leadership and Teamwork Program (CLTP), Babson Alumni Supporting Entrepreneurs (BASE), and the B.E.T.A. Challenge
- Partner with AFN on social media communications
- Targeted promotion and communication of new/emerging regional alumni clubs in partnership with the AFN
- Promote Alumni Association-approved and offered benefits (designed to fund initiatives)