Babson Alumni Association Election
The Babson Alumni Association Nomination Committee is gathering nominations for the 2014 Alumni Association Board of Directors.
Please submit this form no later than March 28, 2014 at 5 p.m. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alumni Association Board of Directors
The BAA board works closely with the Babson Alumni and Friends Network to provide opportunities for alumni connection and engagement with Babson.
- Demonstrates a strong volunteer interest and commitment to the College’s and the Alumni Association’s missions
- Demonstrated leadership potential
- Understand the mission and programs of the Alumni Association and the Alumni and Friends Network (AFN)
- Attend the three annual Alumni Association Board meetings and actively participate in Alumni Association activities and alumni events wherever possible
- Annual contributor to The Fund For Babson
- Manage at least one Alumni Association Board initiative, committee or task each year
All directors are expected to actively participate in the execution of initiatives, such as:
- Support the college’s admission and yield efforts
- Engage more alumni in institutional celebrations i.e. Leadership Awards, Alumni Entrepreneur Hall of Fame, and the B.E.T.A. Challenge
- Partner with AFN on social media communications
- Targeted promotion and communication of new/emerging regional alumni clubs in partnership with the AFN
- Promote Alumni Association-approved and offered benefits (designed to fund initiatives)