Welcome Center at Cruickshank Alumni Hall
Visiting campus? Make the Welcome Center at Cruickshank Alumni Hall your first stop on your next visit to campus and the Alumni & Friends Network team will roll out the “ Green Carpet” to welcome you. Let us help you with the following:
• Pick up your parking pass for the visit from us.
• Get a discount coupon from the campus bookstore for your visit.
• Need a Horn Library Card? We can help.
• Campus tour – What’s new since you were on campus last? We have customized campus maps to help you figure it out.
• Lost your yearbook? Come look at our collection for a trip down memory lane.
• Learn more about: Alumni Career Resources, how to use the revised Alumni Directory, get set up with life-long email forwarding, how to get involved in the Babson Network no matter where you live.
• Come for lunch on us!
• So much more...
Gerri Randlett with William Wijaya '12 Carol Hacker and Gerri Randlett with
Jasmine Brodmyer '09
Leah Macdonald '03 Chelsie Niehoff '11
Paul Weinstein ’86 and his Yianni Douros '09
son, Jack, from Sonoma, California of Brookline, MA
Recent visitors also include: Diego Donoso '90 and family of Tokyo, Japan and Jay Rivera ’99 of Natick, MA