The Global Consortium for Entrepreneurship Education
The Global Consortium for Entrepreneurship Education (GCEE) founded by Babson College, is an alliance of like-minded institutions from around the globe that are committed to entrepreneurship education. GCEE provides a unique opportunity to share best practices with colleagues from around the world, collaborate with member institutions on a variety of initiates, gain in-depth access to Babson's expertise, and remain on the cutting edge of entrepreneurship education.
Babson College is widely recognized as the world leader in the field of entrepreneurship education and is dedicated to sharing our practical and proven methodologies for teaching entrepreneurship with other institutions around the world. GCEE was created to disseminate this expertise and to provide a structure to foster collaboration among institutions engaged in entrepreneurship education.
GCEE creates opportunities for members to:
- Collaborate to exchange knowledge, expertise, and experience with like-minded institutions from around the world
- Enhance and sustain the quality of curriculum, faculty, co-curricular initiatives, and research activities
- Broaden exposure to growth, innovation, business development, and partnership opportunities with other institutions engaged in entrepreneurship education
- Enrich contributions to students as well as the many stakeholder groups and communities served
- Support one another in the pursuit of excellence in entrepreneurship education
GCEE members may also engage Babson to deliver additional consulting services that are not available to non-members.