Entrepreneurial Leadership Online (ELO)
Duration: 30–60 minutes
This simulation challenges you to use entrepreneurial leadership skills to reach emerging markets with a new product in a tight time frame. Along the way, you will learn about the Principles of Entrepreneurial Leadership from a team of Babson faculty with expertise in Management, Information Technology and Operations, Entrepreneurship, and Organizational Behavior. By challenging yourself to beat your own time, this program is as fun as it is effective.
- Practice the fundamental principles of entrepreneurial leadership
- Develop the entrepreneurial mindset needed to make effective decisions in today’s uncertain business environment
- Understand the importance of balancing planning with action
Access today for $59.99. Your order includes unlimited access to ELO for 10 business days. Upon purchase, you will receive an email within one business day including your custom ELO link, username and password. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Babson Executive Education at email@example.com or 781-239-4354.
ELO System Requirements
For the best experience accessing ELO, you will need a strong internet connection, Flash Player 6.0.79 or later (http://www.adobe.com/go/getflash), and one of the following browsers:
- Windows: Internet Explorer 6, Firefox 1, Google Chrome, Safari 3, Opera 9.5, Netscape 7, AOL 8, CompuServe 7
- Mac: Safari 3 and later, Firefox 1.x and later, Google Chrome
- Linux: Firefox 1, Opera 9.5, Konqueror 3.3.1