By sharing and exchanging ideas on the role and opportunities of IT management, CIMS members become informed and sought-after leaders within their own organization and within their industry.
Specific benefits of CIMS annual membership include:
- Access to monthly morning IT management workshops on contemporary IT topics. Sponsorship level determines “seats” available.
- Attendance at a full day conference of industry experts, peers, and thought leaders in the area of IT management.
- Attendance at periodic CIMS interactive roundtable events
- An active role in setting the CIMS agenda for program topics.
- Preferential pricing at all CIMS executive courses.
- Opportunities to become a guest speaker at CIMS and Babson College events and classes.
- Membership in CIMS IT Curriculum Advisory Group.
- Access to “CIMS on Demand” recordings and slides of workshops.
- Student internship opportunities and recruiting assistance.
- Ongoing connection with a regional network of IT professionals.
To find out more about CIMS memberships and learn more about our portfolio of programs and events please contact Jill P. Stoff, CIMS Assistant Director.