Achieving IT Service Excellence
This two-day course will help everyone from the CIO to the individual contributor deliver consistent service and manage the client’s expectations every time. It will help you and your organization build a common definition of service and understand what is important from your client’s perspective.
Based on our experience with thousands of IT professionals, we know that you work hard and are committed to providing clients with excellent service. Unfortunately, IT folks deliver service based on what they, not their clients, think is important. This disconnect is why IT continues to miss the bull’s eye and think that achieving 100% client satisfaction is not attainable.
Participants will learn how to:
- Forge a client service approach moving you toward 100% client satisfaction
- Recognize and understand the value-added aspects of effective client service
- Identify and manage client expectations
- Manage difficult client situations
- Bring your client from conflict to mutual understanding
- Create and maintain a positive attitude that keeps clients coming back
- Deliver the five things IT clients want
- Make the most of each “Moment of Truth”
- Motivate yourself and your team to provide superior service
- Identify and work effectively with various client personalities
- Develop a superior client service model
- Learn more about your clients and their needs
This two-day 14 PDU/14 CDU program, facilitated by Lisha Wentworth, costs $1,600 per person.
Contact Tracy Dinu at email@example.com or call 800-878-4551. She will provide you with confirmation and logistical details and be available for your questions.