IT Management and Leadership Professional (ITMLP©) Certification Boot Camp
June 4-6, 2013
This three-day course is rigorous and practical, covering key day-to-day issues to allow attendees to distinguish themselves as superior leaders in the highly technical, yet people-driven world of IT in the 21st century.
The course of study and Certification have been developed by experienced, senior-level IT executives, and designed to assure that IT leaders and soon-to-be leaders have the necessary skills to bring excellence to their organizations. This class prepares you to take the ITMLP Examination which is included in the cost of the class. The Exam confers the Certification and can be taken conveniently from your desktop at a time of your choosing.
Participants will learn how to:
- Develop superior people management capabilities and techniques
- Fully leverage key communication skills both within and outside of IT
- Lift the IT culture by understanding and developing trust and transparency
- Build bench strength and participate in retaining the best and the brightest
- Tap into a community of IT management best practice
- Deliver management and leadership excellence to IT and the company overall
- Develop stable, powerful teams while still being prepared to manage and lead change
- Demonstrate their ability for superior judgment and solid business acumen
- Develop key marketplace views and deliver IT competitive advantage
- Model and develop exceptional leadership capacity for themselves and their teams
Who should attend:
- Seasoned IT Management professionals who wish to increase their marketability and enhance their chances of future success.
- Managers seeking formal certification.
- IT individual contributors with career goals in supervising/
This three-day 21 PDU/21 CDU course, facilitated by Eric Bloom, costs $2,095 per person. CIMS Sponsor Companies and Babson College affiliates will receive a 10% discount. Contact CIMS for discount code prior to registering online. Fees include materials, post-class Exam, breaks, and lunch each day at the world-ranked Babson Executive Conference Center.