IT Management and Leadership Executive (ITMLE©) Certification Boot Camp
Superior information technology is a vital component of competitive differentiation for organizations today.
IT leaders must have well developed people-skills, a broad strategic business view, solid business acumen, superior communication abilities, strong management capabilities, and exceptional leadership capacity. ITMLE Certification is designed to help more experienced IT managers meet these business challenges and allow senior IT executives to obtain a potentially career-enhancing industry certification.
Some of the topics in this intense, yet practical ITMLE Boot Camp are:
- Fostering innovation within your IT organization
- Negotiation skills
- Effective vendor management
- Understanding current IT Megatrends
- Data governance and management
- Managing virtual teams
- Navigating IT matrix management and user politics
- IT cost center management, hiring, salary planning, and performance review activities
Developed by an experienced CIO, and vetted by a board of senior industry executives, the certification acknowledges that those who successfully complete the ITMLE Final Exam bring superior leadership and validated industry knowledge to the organizations they lead. The cost of the Certification Exam is included in this workshop and the Exam can be taken conveniently from your desktop at a time of your choosing.
Who Should Attend:
- Seasoned IT management professionals with 4-6 years experience with direct reports who are seeking additional leadership and strategic responsibilities
- IT Managers who have already achieved the IT Management and Leadership Professional (ITMLP©) Certification who are preparing for further promotion and career challenges.
- Current senior IT executives seeking professional certification as a potential career competitive advantage.
This three-day 21 PDU/21 CDU course, facilitated by Eric Bloom, costs $2,095 per person. CIMS Sponsor Companies and Babson College affiliates will receive a 10% discount. Contact CIMS for discount code prior to registering online. Fees include materials, post-class ITMLE Examination, breaks, and lunch each day at the world-ranked Babson Executive Conference Center.
New 2013 dates to be determined