Virtual Distance Management Certification Program
Managing virtual teams and collaboration projects across globally distributed workforces present complex 'human' challenges.
This unique program provides an understanding about the attributes and practices of high performance virtual teams. Participants come away with the knowledge, tools and practical experience to develop customized virtual workforce management solutions that are tailored for your organization.
With this Virtual Distance Management Certification, you will gain a toolkit of knowledge and skills that will enable you to:
- Identify Virtual Distance symptoms using interview techniques and the Virtual Distance Model
- Develop a full understanding of the Virtual Distance Model and how to apply it in your organization
- Analyze Virtual Distance Profiles with a customized report prepared for you prior to the program
- Acquire Virtual Distance mapping skills that can be used at your organization to uncover how and where Virtual Distance is impacting critical outcomes
- Develop customized virtual workforce management solutions that are just right for your organization.
- Discover several ways to develop and implement a Virtual Distance Management Plan
- Become certified to lead your organization to better performance and innovation by minimizing Virtual Distance effects
Who should attend:
- Leaders responsible for teams that work virtually across organizational and national boundaries
- Anyone who is a manager, project manager, program manager, manager of learning & development, HR consultant, HR generalist, director, chief innovation officer, or chief information officer.
This three-day 21 PDU/21 CDU course, facilitated by Karen Sobel Lojeski and Richard R. Reilly, costs $3,895 per person. CIMS Sponsor Companies and Babson College or VDI affiliates will receive a 10% discount. Contact CIMS for discount code prior to registering online. Fees include materials, breaks, and lunch each day at the world-ranked Babson Executive Conference Center.
New 2013 dates to be determined