Global Symposia for Entrepreneurship Educators (SEE)
Preparing today’s educators to teach tomorrow’s entrepreneurs.
The Global Symposia for Entrepreneurship Educators (SEE) is delivered in regions on and off the Babson campus to people from multiple locations. The curriculum is designed to foster entrepreneurial growth and economic development on institutional, regional, or national levels by preparing educators to teach with an entrepreneurial mindset.
Upon completion of the program, your faculty will:
- Understand the powerful logic of Entrepreneurial Thought & Action®, and how they can teach it and apply it
- Comprehend the entrepreneurial mindset
- Recognize key process and content aspects of teaching entrepreneurship
- Appreciate the value of the case study method and the growing popularity of other experiential and action-based methods
- Build a network of like-minded educators who are dedicated to innovation in entrepreneurship education
What Your Group Will Learn
The SEE program covers a variety of concepts via a mix of case studies, breakout sessions, video, group presentations, and lectures.
- Case method teaching
- Managing classroom challenges
- Curriculum and course design
- Experiential and action-learning pedagogies
- Immersion-based teaching
- Assessment and assurance of learning
- Entrepreneurial Thought & Action®
- Entrepreneurial identity
- Idea generation
- Design thinking
- Market tests and business models
- Building entrepreneurial teams
- Entrepreneurial finance
Who Should Enroll
Participants typically include academics and entrepreneurs from multiple institutions and organizations. To ensure the program contains the rich perspectives of both educators and practitioners, we recommend people sign up as a faculty-entrepreneur team who should have, or be seeking, teaching responsibilities.
To learn more about programs for educators,
email Carrie Boyd or call +1-781-239-6292.